Thursday, February 17, 2011

THE PROPHET OF ISLAM WAS THE FIRST TO TESTIFY TO THE LORDSHIP OF ALLAH

Muhammad b. Yahya reports from Ahmad b. Muhammad from al-Hasan b. Mahbub from Salih b. Sahl from Abi 'Abd Allah (the 6th Imam) (as)-
That a group of Quraysh said to the Messenger of Allah (sa)
"Through what merit do you precede the prophets while you were sent as the last of them and as their seal?"
So he said-
"I was the foremost in bringing faith in my Lord and the first to respond as Allah extracted the testimony of the prophets and [as he] made them witnesses upon their souls, saying 'am I not your Lord?' I was the first prophet to say yes [o Lord]. Thus I  preceded them all in giving testimony to Allah"

2 comments:

admin said...

Watch Sacred Graves, Stories, Movies, Sayings and Belongings of Prophets (A.S) of Allah at www.gravesofprophets.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Subhan allah
Our prophet s.a.w.
Was the first prophet and soul to accept Allah